It is amazing!!!

Hizoka

At how many people cannot deduce that double XP is over with the whole double XP bar being gone and everything.

Makes you wonder how they get by in life.

Tbh its the perfect levelling speed to make alts....afterwards its just a pain to level up :D

They are enabled by even stupider people who let them coast by under the guise of "you're special in your own special way!"

You know, in the old days when people got stupid, smarter people could slap them upside the head. Aversion and all that.

When you stop making stupid hurt, it just becomes another natural trait.

They are enabled by even stupider people who let them coast by under the guise of "you're special in your own special way!"

You know, in the old days when people got stupid, smarter people could slap them upside the head. Aversion and all that.

When you stop making stupid hurt, it just becomes another natural trait.

So I can slap you upside the head?

At how many people cannot deduce that double XP is over with the whole double XP bar being gone and everything.

Hey now! I didn't get a free ride through College cause of my smarts you know :p

But even I knew it ended at 3:00 AM this morning here lol

I figured this thread was going to be about a guy who got bit by a radioactive spider.

As it is, I see no point. Although it does give me an opportunity to exercise my own pointlessness. I guarantee the vast majority of people who call others "stupid" are not too bright themselves.

I figured this thread was going to be about a guy who got bit by a radioactive spider.

As it is, I see no point. Although it does give me an opportunity to exercise my own pointlessness. I guarantee the vast majority of people who call others "stupid" are not too bright themselves.

But they are smarter than those who call others "stoopid".

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.