The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Fair assessment of Bolster!

Asturias

Bolster is great for 54 and under .. Once you hit 55, i have no clue why its there ..

The thing that gets me, is there is such a huge PvP avenue they can take. We could have rated matches 2vs2, 4vs4 and 8vs8 or better yet a 1vs1 with companions so that a PvP player would have some use for them and would cause you to want to gear them out with the best gear possible. Not to mention a boost for the economy and crafters. So many avenues they can take and I see a huge potential here but it seems they over look it and focus more on vanity cartel market crap and pleasing a select few.

Competition is what strives a life long player and entertwining things like crafting, PVE and PvP together. You won't accomplish a solid player base without it.

Trinity works just go and ask how Guild wars 2 faired in that department when they pulled it out of there system. Look at WoW and how they dumb downed specs for there class and got a huge loss of players, Titan has been put on the back burner because of it which makes me believe it was modeled after some of there changes they added to WoW.

The old ways worked but you got to mix it up and improve on it not gut it and use a crappy mindless, let the game think for me system.

Good comment and thanks for posting:D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic