The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Enemy Rendering and Untargetable issues in Operations

ZiggyTank

Please let me know if this is a known issue (read the thread but have not seen it under known issues) but I am hearing from several people with different high end to low end PC specs where enemies are either not rendering or taking upwards of 40~60 seconds to render in encounters (mainly in the first phase of TfB where people either do not see the first phase of adds or irregularities which lead to dying and wipes).

I don't know if there's a workaround or if I need to up my graphics, chance aspect ratios, etc. I've trade fiddling with graphics but still run into the same problem. Anyone have any advice or can point me in the right direction?

I had a problem like this on the weekend but not in an operation. I was in a "group phase" doing class quests on my jedi knight in Voss, Corelia and Ilum. I had at least 2 cases where invisible, untargetable mobs killed me and my companion because there was no way to damage them.

Two deaths is not so horrible, in the grand scheme of things, but it is very frustrating to have these circumstances.