Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Help with Jedi Sentinal

Greenify

I'm leveling a jedi sentinal and simply put it feels like the hardest class yet. With the other three charecters I've levelled I' ve been able to play up to 5/6 levels under and still beat the content. Now with the sentinal I struggle with on level content. I'm at 32 right now and would like some help with people who have played marauders/sentinals because from my experience they are usually some tough cookies to beat, especially in pvp.

TL;DR : I am struggling with leveling a jedi sentinal and would like some tips/specs that are good.

I hope I'm just doing it wrong :p

Any help appreciated.

Hmm since you have played other classes before I assume that you remember to keep the gear up to date and use buffs?

I never had any problem while leveling my sentinel she has always been a killing machine competing with Kira in who has the sith lords kiling record :p

Yes, even with bis for my level it seems overly difficult.

Yes, even with bis for my level it seems overly difficult.

Then I don't know why you have a problem leveling a sent...

Which skill tree are you using?

Have you read any guids about which rotation of skills you should use in a battle as a sent?

I use the combat sdkill tree and i never had any problems with my sent...

I used Kira as my comp the whole story from when I got here at Coruscant too the very end of Makeb, and we made sushi of all sith lords, empire scumbags, nasty droids, hutts, and every other villain that wanted us dead :D

Then I don't know why you have a problem leveling a sent...

Which skill tree are you using?

Have you read any guids about which rotation of skills you should use in a battle as a sent?

I use the combat sdkill tree and i never had any problems with my sent...

I used Kira as my comp the whole story from when I got here at Coruscant too the very end of Makeb, and we made sushi of all sith lords, empire scumbags, nasty droids, hutts, and every other villain that wanted us dead :D

I'm using mainly a focus spec, no I don't usually read specs on first play through.

I'm using mainly a focus spec, no I don't usually read specs on first play through.

Hmm focus spec I have never tried it... Maybe I should just to see if it's harder to play a sent with it :)

It might be a good idea to read sdome guids on the internet if you have a problem with your class, skill tree etc.

But some ppl want to find out things by themself and i totally respect that, I never read a guide for my sent until it hit 50 and I wanted to start doing hm fp and ops :)

Hmm focus spec I have never tried it... Maybe I should just to see if it's harder to play a sent with it :)

It might be a good idea to read sdome guids on the internet if you have a problem with your class, skill tree etc.

But some ppl want to find out things by themself and i totally respect that, I never read a guide for my sent until it hit 50 and I wanted to start doing hm fp and ops :)

exactly, what spec do you play btw?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.