The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Collections

okay so cartel coins can be used on anyone in the account right well why cant we get cartel gear on other players than the toon we collected it on I think they should change that I can understand it being bound other wise it would get u like unlimited credits but I think u should be able to get them on all charecters in the legacy

alright please respond if u like

okay so cartel coins can be used on anyone in the account right well why cant we get cartel gear on other players than the toon we collected it on I think they should change that I can understand it being bound other wise it would get u like unlimited credits but I think u should be able to get them on all charecters in the legacy

alright please respond if u like

The cartel gear can be used by other characters on the same account. Once the first character places said gear on you should get something saying it was add to collections. Now if you go to your cartel collections and find the said gear on another character you can unlock it for a fee prices is different on some items. Than you can add it to that character.

There's some exceptions, the level 15, 31 and 43 modded gear, the Mask of Nihilus and other items from the Cartel vendors coming to mind, however I'd like to see them add those to the collections for reclaiming eventually... As for the modded gear, it's pretty understandable why they aren't though I would love to get the empty shells at least since the mods mean nothing to me most of the time and just want the actual look.

All that said, I have to say I have loved the collections system and hope to see updates to it over time. Adding the option to unlock parts of sets, not the entire set would be great I think :)

Edited by sabbey

Adding the option to unlock parts of sets, not the entire set would be great I think :)

Too easy! I've spent ages collecting all the pieces of a set. That's why it's called Collections, you have to collect it. The whole point is that you might have to work to get those gloves you need to finish off the set!

Honestly, I have all the current sets unlocked that I want, but know that many posted here before that they would like partial unlocks and think it would be nice to see... Myself, I'd love to see the collections offer non CM sets, such as the Hydra and Vendetta sets more than anything else but as it is, it's a feature I am glad to have access to in the game. Edited by sabbey