Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Played a match that was composed of all warriors except myself

Individual

They were all smashing too. Pretty fun times.....Seems to be the going trend, should start playing my Jug more and smash and not que up with any other class. There might of been one person playing the Jedi equiv of Annihilation, Edited by Individual

Not to discount your experience, because that's your experience, but mine is different. I only solo PUG, and I hardly ever see a WZ with exclusively FOTM classes. In fact, I see them about as much as I end up in matches which are mostly non-FOTM classes. I've recently been in a match that was all tanks of various types, another that was all shadows (but not all tanks). I can't remember a match with all smashers, or all snipers (even though most posts on this forum are calling snipers the FOTM as far as I have seen). I was in a match once, pre 2.0, with all healers.

But the vast majority are a mix of everything.

Imp on Bastion, I queued into a HB with 5 other Sins last night, making me the 6th. All Deception too but I changed to Darkness as its clearly better for HB but too many of one class really and when they all want to play team death match its like might as well leave. Take it for what it's worth.

They were all smashing too. Pretty fun times.....Seems to be the going trend, should start playing my Jug more and smash and not que up with any other class. There might of been one person playing the Jedi equiv of Annihilation,

Meh, let bads have their party. I play Mara and smash is probably the least used ability I have. I probably use the free basic attack more than smash. It's boring, I refuse to spec it and, boring. Yes, I said boring twice :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.