Best Class for Lowbie PVP

Letsjet

more like 'I'm getting my behind handed to me in pieces on competetive pvp, I want to pwn in lowbie pvp to get my epeen up'

Dude. Clam. Xanax is your friend. I'm just looking for an alt for giggles and strat. If it's fotm so be it. And I get a fair number of MVP's on my main, but she's lucked into fotm as I've been playing that sniper for a year. Just looking for some fun lowbie pvp. And my epeen is average. Just wanting to have a little fun while learning a bit more about another class, lol.

Commando does insane damage 10-29 same as merc, went for that meself, one on one will beat all other classes if you play smart. One of the best things is tho the aoe damage can melt a whole team if they are dumb enuff to stand in one spot and not see you sneak in, just thro ur timed nade, hit em with a cyber tec quake nade to keep em there then mortar and watch em melt away, then finish em of with ur grenades forget the name of it , does a small aoe. love doing that tho dont always meet groups dumb enuff to stay in one spot :D

I hate it when they shoot my bounty hunters out of the air.

Sniper/Gunslinger, hands down. Most people remain clueless on how to counter them, especially Knight and Warrior ACs.

Pro-tip: LoS is your friend ;)

Can't do sniper. MIGHT do gunslinger if they had a decent Cade hat for a lowbie - just for the feel of it. Even off quests or WB of Curiscant (I know its spelled wrong, I play Empire mostly ... mostly.) That wouldn't give me the feel of other classes though.

Edited by Letsjet
forgot something

Dude. Clam. Xanax is your friend. I'm just looking for an alt for giggles and strat. If it's fotm so be it. And I get a fair number of MVP's on my main, but she's lucked into fotm as I've been playing that sniper for a year. Just looking for some fun lowbie pvp. And my epeen is average. Just wanting to have a little fun while learning a bit more about another class, lol.

Could get over my head a bit, but question was sort of 'what I do to wreck in lowbies'.

You will not learn anything about another class on 10-29, specially by running class who will wreck in them.

I'll go even further, you will not learn anything about other class untill L55 pvp. People in lowbies don't care. Not playing competetive, and while I blame them for it, I don't blame at same time. Half of people there are simply for XP.

If you really want to learn in lowbies, do a class who DOESN'T wreck. Do mostly underpowered class for lowbies, and there you will 'learn'.

Xanax is a person or a drug? I didn't get that :confused:

Edited by Atramar

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.