The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Blue Crystal Hilt?

Nymella

So I saw a couple of Lightsaber's today that I really liked, they all looked the same with the blue crystal on the end of the hilt. I've searched everywhere trying to find that same hilt through a quest, I did find a few of them with the same look but you get them through either operations, which I don't do very many of, or apparently you could get that hilt through PVP vendors, but I went and looked and they are no longer there so they must have been removed since the expansion. If anyone wants to understand better what I'm looking for, lookup the Punisher lightersaber or Master Chamma's Lightsaber. I don't want those saber's specifically I just want one that would look like it. Also Keep in mind I'm a Sage so I can't use Offhand weapons.

So I saw a couple of Lightsaber's today that I really liked, they all looked the same with the blue crystal on the end of the hilt. I've searched everywhere trying to find that same hilt through a quest, I did find a few of them with the same look but you get them through either operations, which I don't do very many of, or apparently you could get that hilt through PVP vendors, but I went and looked and they are no longer there so they must have been removed since the expansion. If anyone wants to understand better what I'm looking for, lookup the Punisher lightersaber or Master Chamma's Lightsaber. I don't want those saber's specifically I just want one that would look like it. Also Keep in mind I'm a Sage so I can't use Offhand weapons.

if ur imp can't get it anymore if ur pub you can get it from the pvp weapons vendor

if ur imp can't get it anymore if ur pub you can get it from the pvp weapons vendor

What one?! Because I don't see it in any of the pvp vendors? Where is it? I have been searching for it for a long time now..... :(

Edited by Nymella

What one?! Because I don't see it in any of the pvp vendors? Where is it? I have been searching for it for a long time now..... :(

it's one of the vendor that has the weapons that range from lvl 14 to 46 it's the lvl 46/42 saber there is 2models of them on the vendor

it's one of the vendor that has the weapons that range from lvl 14 to 46 it's the lvl 46/42 saber there is 2models of them on the vendor

Ok thank you! Finally found it! haha and I already had the amount I needed to buy it. Thanks so much for the help!

You can also craft it with Artifice, i think it's the Radiant Lightsaber, I know because I crafted it for my Sage, it might have a lightside restriction.

possibly for pub side only cause the imp artfice patterns are different for those