The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Character Name Titles

Quite simply.. The Cartel Market should offer a range of different in game titles, mainly to help within the RP community or just to have a different thing really

Just as an example make titles like "Lord/Master" availbale so if you are rp'n a Dark Jedi/Sith rep side it can work then you just having your name on show and telling people you're a Sith and vice versa

There's a tonne of examples I could use.. but the main reason I make this thread is for a particular title.. "Overseer"

I RP a lot on Korriban with my Jugg and he's an Overseer for the Acolytes of the guild.. now I help out other guilds Acolytes also not just my own, but would just make it that more fun so people see it in the name for RP so its easier for new players to approach RP as an Acolyte or ragarding any other title for somting else etc (Yes yes i'm on a RP Server but its doesnt mean you have to RP but still the titles are an added difference)

PS BW.... If your DO make this possible.. don't get putting the titles into packs and making them rare just to grind more money off paople.. although I know thats just exactly what you would do