The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Another revan thread

first, add a dang cape... malak got one and revan didnt?

why is it that a company like this has to just re-texture another old robe and call it REVANS, this is lazy

i mean look at revans gloves, they are just gloves!! plain old gloves iv seen before! wheres the copper wrist guards and copper brace around hand?

just fix what needs to be fix, i think more people want what they expected from kotor than this, heck i had a belt that looked like REVANS BELT, before the cartel even existed, that just shows how lazy it was put together, just re-textures and colors....

i mean heck the phantom chest piece is practically the same thing!

first, add a dang cape... malak got one and revan didnt?

why is it that a company like this has to just re-texture another old robe and call it REVANS, this is lazy

i mean look at revans gloves, they are just gloves!! plain old gloves iv seen before! wheres the copper wrist guards and copper brace around hand?

just fix what needs to be fix, i think more people want what they expected from kotor than this, heck i had a belt that looked like REVANS BELT, before the cartel even existed, that just shows how lazy it was put together, just re-textures and colors....

i mean heck the phantom chest piece is practically the same thing!

Those are not bugs or things that require a "fix". This is how his set was built and based in this video game, not anothers. And you have it backwards. Revan's set was made in the alpha stages of this games development. all the "look alikes" were based off it. A lot of people like the set the way it is. And adding such requested alterations would piss of people like myself who like it the way it is. (besides the 2 appearance bugs light grey color and the double hood) which is being fixed.

You would have more luck requesting an entirely new set based off of the Kotor Revan set without interfering with the existing set instead of just trash talking Revan's Swtor Robes in general.

Edited by Magnusheart