The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Real revan set make it NOW.

So i got revans full set on collection but i still want the real revan set to be in the game. Why? i think if they made it cartel pack only or set exclusives i think it would sell so well. if they make it with Bastila, Malak and the rest then why not revan? at least malak has a cape and looks like his set while Revan miss the most important piece, his cape.

As long as they make Darth Malgus set in the game i am fine to but i must likly will do anything for revans old classic set.

i know thayt have said no we wont do it but if people demand it liek with the eradicator set they maby in 1 or 2 year will add it.

You do know Bioware said back in the old days(after Kotor, before Swtor) they regretted parts of Revan's set right? Back then, the sash and the cape were completely stiff and didnt move. It wasn't until someone used mods from Kotor 2 off of Nihilius set to make them be animated.

Revan's set was one of the first sets made back in the game's creation. They made it in the alpha stages. As you can see Revan's Cutscenes in the maelstrom prison are completely different in location and animation as it is now. They intentionally made it without a cape because of cut scene clipping issues. Drew K. Lead writer for M.E., Kotor, and Author of the Revan Book was in charge of Revan in Swtor, and the JK story arc. And it loos like he didn't have a problem with it.

I do however, get your point. as long as it doesn't interfere with the existing Revan Set. It is rare enough to find a pare of Force Robes that doesn't have a buttflap, coat mesh, or a cape. Which is why I love the set style. And I have been waiting for almost 6 months since the it's item pack release to see the bug fixes which is coming in next tuseday's 2.2.1.

Edited by Magnusheart

You do know Bioware said back in the old days(after Kotor, before Swtor) they regretted parts of Revan's set right? Back then, the sash and the cape were completely stiff and didnt move. It wasn't until someone used mods from Kotor 2 off of Nihilius set to make them be animated.

Revan's set was one of the first sets made back in the game's creation. They made it in the alpha stages. As you can see Revan's Cutscenes in the maelstrom prison are completely different in location and animation as it is now. They intentionally made it without a cape because of cut scene clipping issues. Drew K. Lead writer for M.E., Kotor, and Author of the Revan Book was in charge of Revan in Swtor, and the JK story arc. And it loos like he didn't have a problem with it.

I do however, get your point. as long as it doesn't interfere with the existing Revan Set. It is rare enough to find a pare of Force Robes that doesn't have a buttflap, coat mesh, or a cape. Which is why I love the set style. And I have been waiting for almost 6 months since the it's item pack release to see the bug fixes which is coming in next tuseday's 2.2.1.

I have a feeling it's been pushed back again, but at least I can not be disappointed now.

If they push back the Revan Armor bug fix on the double hood and the light grey bug. I am not buying anymore CC coins. The delay of a armor appearance bug fix lasting longer than 6 months is a joke, and not the funny kind Seth Rogan would sneak in while he is talking to have everyone laugh.