The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Jedi's Lightsaber Creed

TalonVII

Disclaimer: This is a modified version of the Rifleman's creed and it's for some laughs.

This is my saber There are many like it, but this one I created.

My saber is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master the tenets of the Jedi code.

My saber, without me, is useless. Without my saber, I am useless. I must swing my saber true. I must swing straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must strike him before he strikes me. I will...

My saber and I know that what counts in this war is not the strikes we swing, the hum of the blade as it moves through the air, nor the light we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My saber is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its emitter. I will keep my saber clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before the council, I swear this creed. My saber and I are the defenders of the Jedi Order. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is the Republic's and there is no enemy, but peace! AMEN!

Edited by TalonVII

C'mon brother. I like what you did up there, but to copy the Marine Rifleman's Creed almost verbatim and call it you being creative...

Please don't butcher any more of my beloved Corps history to honor the Sith.

Wow I guess people don't read the disclaimer anymore. I too was a US Marine, it's parody for some laughs. Sheesh.

Wow I guess people don't read the disclaimer anymore. I too was a US Marine, it's parody for some laughs. Sheesh.

This one was decent. The Sith one... Blasphemy. How could you do that to our beloved Corps?

This one was decent. The Sith one... Blasphemy. How could you do that to our beloved Corps?

Well what are the Sith about? Destruction and domination. What expected a hum drum happy parody of that? No, I was dark just like the sith are.

And how could I do it, easily. There are lines I won't cross with the Corps, like I will NEVER do a parody of the Marine's Hymm. I won't desecrate names like Dan Daily or Smedly Buttler. But the Rifleman's creed, oh loosen up some.