The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Make Pack Items Bind to ACCOUNT!

I love the new cartel market. I have already spent a significant amount of $$ on it for things like legacy unlocks, exp boosts, and a few gear sets. In general, I have found I am much more inclined to spend the extra $$ for something to be useable by all my characters. It doesnt make sense to invest alot of money in just one character, especially when I am an altaholic!!

The more rare items from the packs are awesome. I have bought a few of them for credits, and have bought a few packs to try and get them. However one thing I think that would greatly improve my desire to spend on these packs is knowing if I get a super rare item, I can use it on my whole account. If I get tired of it on one character I can send it to another.

So fellow players, join me in requesting to make all cartel market items Bind to Account!

Cheers.

Edited by Nocturnix

Do you know there is collection that was added in 2.1? (Top right corner of cartel market windows or bottom left corner or your inventory windows.)

While you do need to spend extra cartel coins to unlock for whole account (Price vary from item to item), but you will have unlimited access to that item once you locked it. For example all your characters and their champions can wear Valiant jedi armor set.

Edited by hchsiao

collections are a option

personally i dislike the cooldown on the single items you wish to send to alts

having the cd for your legacy instead of stuck on the toon which brought the pack with would be a better option

Edited by gurneyslabb

But does this apply to all cartel market items? Or only sets?

All the cartel items (armor, vehicle, color crystal. Toy, Weapons..etc) . Some armors require you collect all the set pieces (e.g trouble marker armor) before you can purchase the collection options. (Check the collections options than you will see everything..)

All my force use characters have tython force master lightsaber.

BTW.. You don't need to purchase color crystal if you have bind to legacy light saber / blaster. (Do gree event if you don't.) A CS has state it is legal to move color crystal and unlock it on every character by using bind to legacy weapon. (Need to purchase it if you want the same color crystal on the other server thou.)

Edited by hchsiao