Special scalene armor dye petition

sujiro

Hello community and developers,

I would like to petition Special Scalene Armor Dye Kits,

What I mean is it would be nice to see a special Dye Kit just for the Scalene sets that will change not the ARMOR Color but that it can change the LIGHT in the armor, from blue or red to green, purple, white etc

I guess it can be implemented with a future gree event and that can be bought with gree tokens as a crafters (Shematic)

I absolutely love the gree armor set but it lacks color for the light in the armor, we only have orange , blue and red at the moment,

tnx in advance and hope to get a good reaction on this :)

Edited by sujiro

BW already said NO to light dyes because "they" do not think it would look good enough with the system. I would rather petition the ability to split the primary and secondary colors to have more options but then again BW says the players make the game then do what they want to do........

I may be wrong here, but is it just me... or does the Gree style armour have 4 pallets over the normal 2 or 3?

Primary and secondary leaves a fair amount still black and of course, the light.

I would imagine a simple addition of a 3rd or 4th varient on dyes would cover all bases - and guess what EA, more money in your pocket as you exploit us for things that should cost game credits over real 'credits'.