The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Something I never noticed on TCW until just now.

TheBBP

We (those of us that follow TCW) know that the droid Huyang has been serving the Jedi order for thousands of years. I learned last night that the good Doctor David Tennant has won an Emmy for his role as the droid.

Tonight I was inspired to look up clips and recap. It turns out that the ship is thousands of years old as well...

Look at the logo on the hatch behind the wook.

I thought that it was cool!

We (those of us that follow TCW) know that the droid Huyang has been serving the Jedi order for thousands of years. I learned last night that the good Doctor David Tennant has won an Emmy for his role as the droid.

Tonight I was inspired to look up clips and recap. It turns out that the ship is thousands of years old as well...

Look at the logo on the hatch behind the wook.

I thought that it was cool!

Wow! That is a great observation! Funny, when I first looked at it, I thought, "What? It's the Republic insignia, big whoop." Then I remembered the time period... I suppose The Old Republic emblem has become equivalent to the Republic's emblem in the Clone Wars to me, too.

Edited by Ravager

Wow! That is a great observation! Funny, when I first looked at it, I thought, "What? It's the Republic insignia, big whoop." Then I remembered the time period... I suppose The Old Republic emblem has become equivalent to the Republic's emblem in the Clone Wars to me, too.

I have seen that episode at least once and several clips. It never caught my attention. When I re-watched the episode last night, you can see that logo about 5 or 6 times.

I have seen that episode at least once and several clips. It never caught my attention. When I re-watched the episode last night, you can see that logo about 5 or 6 times.

I didn't notice until you posted this thread. I'm just impressed at the amount of detail in the show--it makes perfect sense for the old Republic emblem to be in place on such an ancient starship. Can't wait for the bonus content.

Actually, I was waiting to see if anyone would make a connection between

this emblem and the Marek Family Crest.

That logo is what became the logo for the Rebel Alliance. We are not talking about the same thing.

Edited by TheBBP

I'm pretty sure the logo is on the Jedi armor too, right?

No. THIS logo is on their armor. It is the symbol of the Jedi Order.

Well the ship tyhey are on is a bigger vestion of the jedi ship in this game,they did make that ship from

the show as a tribute to the ship in this game, same with ilum.Maybe Filoni play SWTOR.

It does look a lot like a Jedi Defender.

Edited by TheBBP