The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Legacy Perk: Altruism

TimVickey

I figured I'd waste some time getting companion reputation up a bit, because most of them were close to zero. So I bought 25 Galactic Encyclopedias off the GTN for Risha (she enjoys reading about Ewoks I guess). They'd give me 135 points with her each turn in. So I figured I'd get the legacy perk to boost this a little bit. Already had the first level, so I spent the credits to unlock Level II. Turn-ins were then 162 points. (135 * 10% = 13.5; 135 + 13.5 = 148.5; good enough).

After buying Level III, I was then getting 152 affection points from her. 10 points LESS than I was getting for level II.

Not sure if there's a diminishing return level that I hit coincidentally right after I gave her my last Level II gift and before Level III, although that's possible it's not probably. I received 152 points from her for the remaining 20 encyclopedias I gave her (she *really* likes Ewoks) , and am currently sitting at 5540 points. So the break would have taken place for me getting fewer points at 2000 affection, since I'm halfway done with her.

If it's working as intended, it's not thought out very well.

The more likely logical conclusion seems to be that Legacy Level III doesn't work properly.

(since there is no Ewok emote... :jawa_biggrin:)

• 1 month later...