Triple Global cooldown !!!

SufferInTruth

I have notice the GC getting much worse since 2.0 and some of the latest patchs and even though this has been a major issue since the begining the game it is beyond lazy and stupid that this has not been addressed properly and has not been given any form of statement if they are even trying to fix the dam thing... How much dps and healing I lose per second because of this horrible bug is just plain ridiculous and have had one friend leave way back just because of this issue!.. I know the game engine is a piece of crap to work with and the staff is reduced to almost zero but for pete sakes do something about it instead of saying lame excuses like oh just change your setting to 1.0 cast even when that doesn't even work either...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
this is the good old gcd bug that the devs are trying best at ignoring it, too all of you who have this issue please commit to the other post about this(http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=628435) it even got video from the guy who started it for devs and everyone to see the bug, perhaps if enough ppl start finaly complayning about this issue we could get a dev responce to it Edited by JymmyMorison