does the vip goods vendor ever get updated or did bw betrayed us?

darthwretch

i got the vip package slightly more xpensive then the standard and cheaper then the ce version of the game.i bought it when beta came out.now all i got for my money is notthing.there is only 1 ugly speeder for sale at the vip vendor wich no one wants and costs way to much,bioware should just aknowlidge that they screwed us out of xtra money and just remove that vip vendor entirly as its not gotten updated with any items since launch.my question remains why?

do you care so less of the subs that bought the vip package?do you really think thx for the xtra cash we got from you and now bugger off? it seems you added some items (after 1.5years after launch) to the collector edition vendor but notthing to the vip vendor? this is more then dissapointing this is just robbery

Hopefully NOW that the Cartel market seems to have really taken off bio can think about introducing some of the cartel items in here and putting them in the game for people to hunt out and collect, at least that would be something so that if theres older items you may still want there are obtainable ingame and not only ever for cartel coins or via someone else using cartel coins.

Sound good enough, or at least something?