How to find a guild?

Sohkhar

Friends, Yawas and Ugnauts lend me your ear.

Could you tell me if there's a in or outgame way to look a for a suitable guild?

I remember a sort of guild browser on the website just before the game launch but I can't find on the website anymore.

Searched all the options ingame but couldn't find a guild browser or a chat channel dedicated for guild recruitment.

Thanks for your help :)

There is nothing dedicated to it anymore. The guild browser existing pre-launch is gone.

Your best chance out of game is to visit the forum section of your server. Guilds do advertise there.

Your best chance in game would likely be to move to fleet and send a message on general chat, that you are looking for a guild (and then sweep through the gazillion of invites you will get without doubt).

You have a couple options and the website i believe you are looking for is The Ideal Guild Quiz.

1. Ideal Guild Quiz being the first option,
  2. head over to the server forums for your particular server and at the top will be a link called "Guild Recruitment". Here will be the various guilds posting recruitment threads as well as others posting that they are looking for a particular guild.
  3. Look at various signatures while your reading these boards. Sometimes, members of guilds will have their guilds signature attached along with a link to their website, recruitment thread or both.
  4. Then theres the option JPryde stated with what I like to call the Hit or Miss method of using the general chat on the fleet or various planets stating you are looking for a guild. The problem with this method is you never know what you are going to get.

With guild hunting, you will want to state what type of guild you are looking for because there are many different types of guilds out there. What you do not want to do is end up in a guild which does not fit your needs or even comes remotely close to what you want (Example being that you are looking for a endgame progression raiding guild and end up joining a leveling guild which never raids)

I hope this helped and happy hunting

In addition to asking in General chat, you can watch chat for guilds that are recruiting. Fleet and the earlier level planets often have guilds recruiting new members. They usually say what kind of guild they are (PvP, RP, Raiding, etc.) so it's not entirely a crapshoot that way. Edited by Adric_the_Red