The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Deep Sea Diplomacy -- Bug?

wishingwell

I've run 3 of the 450 Light Diplomacy Wealthy consumable missions (Deep Sea Diplomacy) and I have a grand total of 10 purples and 15 blues. That's including a crit, which gave me 4 purples.

This seems off to me. Before I use any more of these missions, is this a bug? Should I not be getting a minimum of 4, not 3, and more than that for a critical success? I can get those same numbers out of crits on Rich missions, so it doesn't seem right to me. (Furthermore, I'd like to know the same for the Dark missions as well, though I've not used those yet.)

Thanks.

Just wanted to note that a friend of mine has had the same thing happen, but didn't think much of it until I mentioned I can regularly get an average of 2-3 more purples from returns on UT/Slicing Wealthy missions. Now we're both very curious about this!

EDIT: I get that it's patch day, but this was a question, not a bug report. So please, now that I've been moved out of CS, if a rep sees this... all I want to know is whether this is working as intended or not. It doesn't seem to be, but then again all my searches for threads on it have come up empty-handed -- which makes me feel like it's not a widespread problem, and prompted me to ask.

Edited by wishingwell