The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Needs Guild bank funds, do a lottery.

Ziso

Hi

We have done our first guild lottery this month and so far have close to 700,000 credits dontated to each of our Empire and Republic bank funds via entry's. So I thought I would share what we have done incase any other guilds wish to do something similar.

Ill copy/paste of our website forums:

Hi

This is the first Unity Monthly lottery which is open to all members regardless of rank.

Prizes:

Empire 1st Prize: Solus Secant Cartel Vehicle:

Republic 1st Prize: Czerka Pod Racer Vehicle

2nd Prize Both factions: Carbonite Chamber (Cartel item)

3rd Prize Both factions : Appearance Option: White Eyes (Cartel item)

RULES:

Entry is limited to 2 characters per person per faction so on one account you are allowed to enter 2 characters on the Empire draw and 2 on the Republic draw. (Note For Tor Forums We did this as we are a large guild and some members have lots of alts so this way its fairer on newer players who have 1-2 characters only)

Entry fee is 20,000 Credits. (Note. We kept few low so it wasn't too much for lower level members to enter)

How to Pay/Enter:

Preferred/Subbed Players: Please make donation to guild bank. All characters who make donations I will be able to see via the Ledger Tab.

Free to Play Players: As you cannot email, trade or use guild bank unless you unlock the legacy perk the way for free to play members to enter is to send me a Private message on the forums here (to ziso, click on my name then send message option) and write the following, filling in the faction and character name/s you wish to enter (remember maximum 2 characters per faction allowed to enter)

Faction: Character Name's:

Once I have this information I will do a COD email ingame from Ziso (Republic side) or Depi (Empire Side) for the 20,000 fee and once you accept it ingame I will add the funds to the guild bank for you. Due to my work schedule at the moment, do not worry if you PM me and I have not responded (esp Mon-Thur) as all pms sent prior to deadline will be entered.

Entry Dates:

The dates for entry are from now and the closing date to enter is midnight on Friday 14th June. Please ensure no donations for the lottery are made after midnight on June 14th.

The Draw:

The draw will be on Saturday 15th June and winners will be announced here and the winning items emailed to the character who wins. These items are all tradeable so you can trade or sell the items should you wish (may be F2p restrictions on this)

How I will draw:

On each faction,I have a spreadsheet with numbers 401-500 on it. Players who enter are assigned a number by myself.

I then have these chips http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Uik6irK0L.jpg numbered 401-500 and I will place in a bowl, shake and pick the winners for both sides.

All entry fees to both guild banks will remain in guild bank as guild funds for future use.

Also remember the items in guild bank are for members use so if you see an item you require for yourself please take it. If you wish to have an item from a tab for officers only to withdraw please contact an officer.

Good luck everyone

The fees we raised is mainly due to the size of the guild but you could edit/change this as you see fit for your guilds. We have had a lot of members take part and its another nice little guild perk for them now monthly.

Hope it helps and please feel free to use above text if needed for your own lottery.