The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

here we go again

Treysa

Dev Post Quote -

"Hey folks,

I wanted to give you an update on Paid Character Transfers since I know you have been curious about it with the delay of 2.2. Unfortunately, we have come across some bugs that are present with Character Transfers, specifically around Achievements. We definitely want to insure that we are providing the best service possible when you pay to transfer your character.

Know that unlike Game Update 2.2, fixing this is a bit more involved and so Paid Character Transfers will no longer be launching with 2.2. This is entirely subject to change as we work through it, but the next likely launch target is 2.2.1. I apologize for the delay on this, I know many of you were looking forward to transferring your characters this week. We will get it out as soon as we can!

-eric"

:mad:

So just like dual spec a free name change and now character transfers are delayed indefinitely. If Electronic Farts wasn't so blooming cheap this crap wouldnt happen because we would still have experienced programmers with this game. No doubt the current guys are trying but the state they have been left this game is all the parent companys screw up! I suggest a boycott of the cartel market and the rest of EA's Games to prove to them cutting some economic corners dont pay! Ok now you fanboi's can flame me but if something aint done this game will get even worse look at the new features happening because routine downtime isn't performed. And I have enough cheese ty. :p

Edited by Treysa