The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Battlefront 3 is HAPPENING!

Beniboybling

Oh I agree, but EA could be making another false promise here. With no actual gameplay of the game, it makes me wonder where it is in development and if that is actual game footage or if it's just a teaser. With so little info, everyone is just speculating at this point. Maybe we'll get some hard evidence after E3. Regardless, I am super excited we are finally getting a BF3. I can't wait to see what DICE does with it. I'm hoping they make it into a Republic Commando / Battlefront game. I loved how gritty Republic Commando felt, it's a really underrated game.

I'll be marking my calendar for it's announced release for sure. :)

Couldn't agree more, given that E3 isn't over yet it is possible it might make another appearance. There are quite a few unannounced titles lined up.

EA also said that they would tell us their plans for Star Wars at E3, this 23 second teaser trailer isn't exactly hugely explanatory... but that's just me being optimistic.

I'd also suspect the teaser trailer isn't gameplay, given how it played out. However given that's its running on the Frostbite engine I'm sure the graphics will be just as good.