advanced class change

drorold

is a un happy player i if to say is my offer to the cartel market is thet need advnced class change .

in the bigning i wont to be sith maradur i like two swords part but after 3 daysi opne more one player in a sith warior

in i look on advanced class in there i see thet jugg cen be havy armor in he can be tank to so icome back to advanced class traineir in is say you made youre cohise i have noting to offer you now im tiking in all scond i play what a misteke i have done so if you can plese make a cartel market item cost in 1500 to 1000 plase evry momnet i play i hate be a maradur if you can let me now this is my offer the market ........;)

is a un happy player i if to say is my offer to the cartel market is thet need advnced class change .

in the bigning i wont to be sith maradur i like two swords part but after 3 daysi opne more one player in a sith warior

in i look on advanced class in there i see thet jugg cen be havy armor in he can be tank to so icome back to advanced class traineir in is say you made youre cohise i have noting to offer you now im tiking in all scond i play what a misteke i have done so if you can plese make a cartel market item cost in 1500 to 1000 plase evry momnet i play i hate be a maradur if you can let me now this is my offer the market ........;)

make a new character and get your older brother or sister to make your next QQ post.

If they add this for anything over like level 20, I will most likely quit the game. I could see them giving you an option to switch to the other AC if you decide you don't like your class while you are still leveling, but anything other than that has the potential to be abused as pay to win.

I have said from the start I will not play a pay to win game.

If they add this for anything over like level 20, I will most likely quit the game. I could see them giving you an option to switch to the other AC if you decide you don't like your class while you are still leveling, but anything other than that has the potential to be abused as pay to win.

I have said from the start I will not play a pay to win game.

Agreed 100%. I was previously against AC swapping entirely but I see now that if they offered it with a heavy cooldown at max level 20 then that's fine. But in reality if you don't like your current class make a new one. It's as simple as that. I also agree that this is a very dangerous road to pay to win and we do not need that there.

You (OP) said, that it only took you THREE (3!) days to figure out, you wanted to play the other advanced class. So it obviously would only take you 3 days to get another char to the same level as your unwanted char, this time with the other AC. The info, that the Jugger could wear heavy armor and be a tank was there, when you decided to be a marauder. It was not added at a later date, you just failed to read it or choose to ignore it.

Also, if such a thing would ever be implemented, I hope it would be 10 times the cost you suggested.. 10.000-15.000 would be fine... oh and doubling the cost for each further change of the same char would also be a good idea.

Edited by JPryde