9) DPS - Nuvik

10) DPS - Simz

11) DPS -

12) DPS -

13) DPS -

14) DPS -

15) DPS -

16) DPS -

First come first served. Must be level 50, minimum, for the Inhibitor. Gear level should be Rakata. Please do not be PvP flagged, so as to avoid griefers.

Thanks again for including Cry Havoc in Saturday night's run plus the follow-up World Bosses. It was a ton of fun. :)

It sounds like our Ally Guild is going to be making a run at Nightmare Pilgrim for their Saturday night Op session which conflicts with this, so we won't be making it this weekend unless their plans fall apart.

Good luck!

What time is that run, Alix? There's a 2 hour respawn timer, assuming only one instance of Voss. If I need to adjust to later in the evening, I'd like to know as soon as possible.

And it was good having you guys along, this past Saturday. Good luck with your run as well.

What time is that run, Alix? There's a 2 hour respawn timer, assuming only one instance of Voss. If I need to adjust to later in the evening, I'd like to know as soon as possible.

And it was good having you guys along, this past Saturday. Good luck with your run as well.

Whoops. Their normal Ops runs are at 8pm EDT, too.

Two hour respawn even though it's a clicky? That's harsh. (Edited to cut out the rest because I googled and saw the info). Bleargh.

Edited by AlixMV

Hey, It's my guild that Alix is talking about, we were planning to take a shot at this about 8pm EST Saturday. For what it's worth, I have 8 confirmed, possibly 10, if you might even be interested in combining forces and doing this together, I'll be in game later to talk about it.

Eldor

The Heroes of The Republic

Hey all :) we had a blast last Saturday. Thanks again for letting us be apart of the run!

Looks as if you guys might already have a full group if you combine forces. But if you decide to go after np at a later time and need more folks, I have about 5 people from Mosaic who would like to tag along ( healer, tank, 3 Dps). I'll check back later to see what the outcome is so I can let my guildies know. Thanks again!

Fawx

I think my guys would be down for that, Eldor. I'll give you a shout when I get in game. If you guys would like to populate the list with who you have coming, we could give others on the server a chance to fill any open slots. Just a thought. Edited by Borgbunny

Fawxy, we enjoyed it immensely as well. Could be there's enough interest for a Sunday run for those that couldn't get in on Saturday? Might be worth finding out, and thinking about an afternoon run on Sunday, or some such?

There's a 2 hour respawn timer, assuming only one instance of Voss.

The timer hasn't been 2 hours for ages. It's been 30 minutes since at least 1.6 or so, and I believe 2.0 actually made it even shorter.

Invites start going out at 8:00 PM EDT. Here is the signup sheet:

1) Tank - Silkbunny

2) Tank -

3) Tank -

4) Heals - Fixi

5) Heals - Lil'nekochan

6) Heals -

7) Heals -

8) DPS - Kinze

9) DPS - Nuvik

10) DPS - Simz

11) DPS -

12) DPS -

13) DPS -

14) DPS -

15) DPS -

16) DPS -

First come first served. Must be level 50, minimum, for the Inhibitor. Gear level should be Rakata. Please do not be PvP flagged, so as to avoid griefers.

what faction is this group for? I would like to heal or dps depending on which faction.

The timer hasn't been 2 hours for ages. It's been 30 minutes since at least 1.6 or so, and I believe 2.0 actually made it even shorter.

Oh, wheehah, she's right. It was Update 1.4

The Nightmare Pilgrim can now be respawned every 30 minutes (down from 2 hours).

Hey, sorry I missed you last night, got caught up on an alt. If I filled it out with my guys, we'd be about here...

1) Tank - Silkbunny

2) Tank - Sollyni

3) Tank - Shylar

4) Heals - Fixi

5) Heals - Lil'nekochan

6) Heals - Embur

7) Heals - Fiyera

8) DPS - Kinze

9) DPS - Nuvik

10) DPS - Simz

11) DPS - Eldor

12) DPS - Twistic

13) DPS - Herowilldrown

14) DPS - Kazunari

15) DPS -Yhan

16) DPS -

Those would be my definite ones, I still have a couple maybes if we needed to fill in, and some of us can switch roles as necessary also, so let me know what you think.

Eldor

The Heroes of The Republic

Edited by hemingford
Adding to the list

Ok. Sorry I haven't been around that last couple days. Things got busy.

To answer some questions:

This is a Republic faction run.

Yes, the timer has been reduced (thank goodness).

Thanks for updating the list, Eldor. Invites start going out at 8PM EDT. Looking forward to seeing you guys on Saturday.

1) Tank - Silkbunny

2) Tank - Sollyni

3) Tank - Shylar

4) Heals - Fixi

5) Heals - Lil'nekochan

6) Heals - Embur

7) Heals - Fiyera

8) DPS - Kinze

9) DPS - Nuvik

10) DPS - Simz

11) DPS - Eldor

12) DPS - Twistic

13) DPS - Herowilldrown

14) DPS - Kazunari

15) DPS -Yhan

16) DPS -Gyrfalcon

Last guy from Alix's guild let me know his internet is good and he'll be in, so we should be good to go, looking forward to seeing you guys too...