The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Friendly Leaps/Force Leaps Failing or Falling short

Azarai

This is already in the PvP forums but I will start one here as well along with my tickets that I have submitted. Force leaps are falling short of their targets, sometimes as far as 10 meters away and usually occur most often when under the effects of snares.

What's worse than that is in Huttball when trying to charge/intercede to targets on levels that are higher than you in terrain and you kinda leap into the air then fall down well short of the ledge. This happens mostly when trying to to an intercede to a friendly in the endzone or up to catwalks where you leap and again fall well short of the ledge.

This is completely game-breaking for people like me who play Vengeance Jugg because leaps are how I can use ravages without being cc'd/KB'd as my target giggles like a school girl while I swing wildly in the air at nothing. It's infuriating to leap to a target THEN have to walk up to them while they are rooted some 10 meters or more away from you.

More info can be found here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=647263