Alignment abilities

ryanthedark

To those that value a role playing alignment based game, this post is for you. It has been long in my consideration that having alignment tiers should reward you in other ways than just titles and cosmetics.

What I seek to introduce is having abilities that become available by reaching a specific alignment tier. For example, reaching Dark III could enable you to summon a Sithspawn to aid you in combat. Another case would be reaching Light III and being able to cast Jedi Lightning. I hope that many of you will post your idea on this thread.

What would be awesome is that your abilities as a Jedi or Sith change based on alignment. Like, at LS 4, Sorc would stop having lightning abilities and instead, they would change to Sage abilities. Warriors choke would turn into the Knight stasis etc.

Ah, one can dream :p

To those that value a role playing alignment based game, this post is for you. It has been long in my consideration that having alignment tiers should reward you in other ways than just titles and cosmetics.

What I seek to introduce is having abilities that become available by reaching a specific alignment tier. For example, reaching Dark III could enable you to summon a Sithspawn to aid you in combat. Another case would be reaching Light III and being able to cast Jedi Lightning. I hope that many of you will post your idea on this thread.

If you look in the jedi path book, "Jedi lighting" is called Emerald lighting, which is created through a great sense of justice. good stuff, etc.:sy_blaster:

What would be awesome is that your abilities as a Jedi or Sith change based on alignment. Like, at LS 4, Sorc would stop having lightning abilities and instead, they would change to Sage abilities. Warriors choke would turn into the Knight stasis etc.

Ah, one can dream :p

This is an excellent idea