The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Collections question....

FatZomby

Lots of questions about the collections and I have read quite a bit and still have not found an answer to my question.

So here goes...

I have a full set of the Eradicator's Warsuit and along with a Blue and White Crystal (+41 Power). I made a new toon, but this toon would have two visible lightsabers. I want those to be the same color and don't really feel like spending another million in game money to get one.

So that leads to my question.

If I paid the 240 Cartel Coins to make that specific piece or outfit available to all toons from my collection, can I pull more than one out for that toon? So, for example, if I accidentally threw away my Eradicator's Warsuit on my newer toon out, can I pull the outfit out again from the collections even though I pulled one out already earlier? Also, can I pull more than one crystal of the same color/type/statistic/etc...? So instead of having to buy the second power crystal, can I simply pull out two of the same crystal from the collections right away and use them?

You can buy the items straight out of your collections, seemingly for half price, provided they are in your collections, I know that to get one of my crystals into the collection I had to put the lightsaber it was in into the mod window, didn't have to do anything, then it got registered.

I found my answer. Yes you are able to pull multiples from the same collection piece. I like this as this will eventually allow me to venture into other avenues of the game without trying to focus on trying to get the right equipment for my toon....