Totally Handicapped by ''Mailbox Full'' Bug !

ChrisMattar

I am trying to send me main character consumable items from an alt. and found the message:

Receiving mailbox has no mailbox space remaining.

The main character in question however has no pending mails in mailbox, checked multiple times, I hit the collect all mails button selected all nothing. mailbox is empty, all messages read, yet i cannot receive mail from anyone of from my alts.

This has bugged due to seeker droid rewards that filled much of my mailbox last few days [This btw it a badly implemented system], but all items have been cleaned and emptied since.

I need a quick fix or workaround for this as i cannot receive any mails nor send crafted items and consumables to my main which i need urgently.

Waiting for your input.

UPDATE: Found a solution, but let me reiterate that this system of seeker droid sending items to mail box is a bad one. on a long run i can end up with 150 mails and this is bound to bug, u need a different system for that. Not to mention its extremely annoying to go thru the mails with inventory and bays full.

Edited by ChrisMattar

I am trying to send me main character consumable items from an alt. and found the message:

Receiving mailbox has no mailbox space remaining.

The main character in question however has no pending mails in mailbox, checked multiple times, I hit the collect all mails button selected all nothing. mailbox is empty, all messages read, yet i cannot receive mail from anyone of from my alts.

This has bugged due to seeker droid rewards that filled much of my mailbox last few days [This btw it a badly implemented system], but all items have been cleaned and emptied since.

I need a quick fix or workaround for this as i cannot receive any mails nor send crafted items and consumables to my main which i need urgently.

Waiting for your input.

UPDATE: Found a solution, but let me reiterate that this system of seeker droid sending items to mail box is a bad one. on a long run i can end up with 150 mails and this is bound to bug, u need a different system for that. Not to mention its extremely annoying to go thru the mails with inventory and bays full.

There is no need for your inventory to fill up with items from the Seeker Droid. Buy the legacy repair droid and you'll have a mobile vendor you can sell stuff to. If you upgrade it all the way, it will have a 15 minute cooldown.

• 1 year later...
I am also getting this bug and when I logged to the alts in question found: 1, 2. 6, 11 and 25 items in their mail. The workaround for me was to then log back to the mailing alt and the mail would send but it isn't due to being flooded with GSI or any other items as the numbers above indicate.

• 9 months later...

I have been getting this for a while now. It seems to be getting more and more frequent as time goes on, and I have never participated in the seeker droid stuff with half of the characters that are falling prey to this annoying bug.

And it is always a random low amount of emails that my characters have when I get this email.

Edited by Shadowghast