The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[BUG] Abilities do not occur but go on CD

Ezenthor

Greetings,

Many times now I have been unable to use my abilities properly as when used, the intended effect does not happen. For example, I will put an interrupt on a mob while he is casting, and my interrupt will go on cooldown, but the ability was not interrupted. These are silver mobs who should not have an ability to block this or have abilities which cannot be interrupted. Furthermore, the next time the cooldown is up for the interrupt, I am able to interrupt the exact same ability. Stuns also have been doing this as well. I will use "Hilt Strike" on a mob, and the ability will go on cooldown, but the mob is not stunned. Again these are silver mobs without boss immunity. So far this is limited to stuns and interrupts and not damage abilities.

• This only occurs on NPCs from what I can tell. Although I haven't done much PvP as of late.

• It seems to be limited to stuns and interrupts. Damage abilities work as intended.

• Attempts to reproduce the issue have been successful, it happens on multiple mobs on multiple planets

Maybe I'm imagining things, but I don't think so. As a tank I am constantly interrupting or stunning mobs so they don't get an ability off. This "bug" happens roughly 20 percent of the time I interrupt or stun mobs.

Ezenthor

Edit: Also because I'm sure it will come up. I am not "missing" the interrupt due to lag. I am hitting the interrupt very early on, and soon after I hit the interrupt damage still goes out on the mob. If I was lagging there would be no damage. I also consistently run at 40 or so latency. The stun would also still go off if lag was occurring.

Edited by Ezenthor