XP MMO Raider looking for Guild

Brutiusmaxim

I am an XP MMO player with over 8 years of raid healing end content. I started playing SWTOR about 3 weeks ago and I am looking to join a very close knit endgame guild. I am in my 40's for age and my main is currently a Sith Inquistor. I can actually create a Heals or DPS to the guilds needs but run mainly as heals. Looking for a small guild, I do not wish to be number #12947 guildie where these guilds recruit everyone that crawls from beneath a rock and would enjoy a guild that I don't have to turn guild chat off 90% of time because the local village idiot hijacked it. If there are any close knit end game content guilds recruiting please let me know. I would ask in game but the comments there are just to asinine.

Thanks

Solus is a small, tight-knit end game raiding guild. We keep a core of 8 players and have been playing together since shortly after launch. We match up to your description of an ideal guild quite nicely. There is a chance one of our healers will have to leave within the next week or two. We already have our eyes on a couple potential replacements, but it's always good to keep an open mind. If you want to talk, message Fortify in the game or send an in-game mail if I am not on-line. I cannot promise anything because we can be very particular. There's not really a guild hierarchy and we are a close group and consider each other as good friends, so personality is also a big factor in these decisions. We also need someone who is 55 and knows how to gear themselves to some degree.

Rancor Bait would love to have you! We aren't a tiny guild but I would consider us a tight knit guild. We have multiple raid group's and heals are needed. We have a website http://www.rancorbait.enjin.com and a mumble sever in which we use for ops, PvP and just chatting. We look for social members in which we can build friendships that will stick beyond swtor. Feel free to find me on any of the toons in my signature, register on website or search for our guild using the /who ingame and ask for an officer. Hope you consider us!

I am an XP MMO player with over 8 years of raid healing end content. I started playing SWTOR about 3 weeks ago and I am looking to join a very close knit endgame guild. I am in my 40's for age and my main is currently a Sith Inquistor. I can actually create a Heals or DPS to the guilds needs but run mainly as heals. Looking for a small guild, I do not wish to be number #12947 guildie where these guilds recruit everyone that crawls from beneath a rock and would enjoy a guild that I don't have to turn guild chat off 90% of time because the local village idiot hijacked it. If there are any close knit end game content guilds recruiting please let me know. I would ask in game but the comments there are just to asinine.

Thanks

Dreadstone may be exactly what you (and we) are looking for. Please contact me (Nekolas), Dixius, or Lathia anytime if you would like to chat and get some more information.

http://dreadstone.enjin.com/home

Transcéndent Commercial <

link>

Transcéndent <www.transcendentgamers.com> is an active medium sized community formed with the goal of improving your gaming experience. We strive to provide a supportive and fun gaming environment, organized weekly events, and clear guild policy to prevent drama and elitism. Our roster is dominantly comprised of professionals, parents, couples, mature members active multiple times a week in game and within Mumble. The community frequently enjoys non-discriminatory humor that occasionally borders risqué. We cleanse our roster every 6 weeks to insure it is dominated by "Active" members that are enjoying the end game content together.

Our ideal applicants are mature, respectful, intelligent, and skilled players that understand the importance of balance between gaming and life. Transcéndent strikes this unique balance between a casual gaming and progression guild. Half the week there is PvP, dailys, comms runs. As scheduled Operations events arrive, mains switch to mission-mode with laser-like focus as half our Operations Teams are progression driven and require players whom are engaged in learning their class very well to help the team succeed against the elite end game content.

Additionally 2 of our Progression Operations teams have an existing DPS opening available for main.

Infrastructure includes:

• Mumble Server
  • Guild site with active forums and event calendar
  • Guild bank with 5 tabs
  • Peak hours roster ~ 25-35.
  • 3 OPS teams (2 with current openings)
  • Steam Community for multi-gaming fun.

If this sounds like a guild that you would enjoy being in; please reply to the thread, message Xeenguard in game, or message on our guild site and I will also send a message to you in game.