BC PVP 2.1 Records - Do Not Post

AntonMercer

Ok! Here is the new thread for PVP Records! The rules will be the same and will be posted below, BUT to make sure that these are all new screenshots.. the phrase "BC PVPER" NEEDS to be in your chat box in the screenshot to be valid! I will also add it to the rules sections. Have fun!

Rules:

1) Screenshots must be legitimate - IE you cannot farm for particular stats and each SS will be evaluated for this.

2) The phrase "BC PVPER" MUST be in the screenshot to count. You can /shout, /yell, /say it (EXCEPT ops chat and whispers) and can even be said by someone else, but it must be in chat and not just typed into the bar.

3) To keep a standard median we will use all in-game statistics - This includes DPS, I understand you can calculate it however the game for some reason has its own set of equations and conditions so to make everything standard we will follow the built in counter.

4) Screenshots must be of max level pvp (Sub-Bracket does not qualify)

5) Keep this thread clean. We don't need excessive arguments. I have no qualms about telling someone they are banned from posting SS's if they can't be civil.

6) Have fun with this! This isn't meant to solidify anyone's ego.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to post your record:

Name:

Screenshot Link:

Record Broken (Ex. DPS #2):

Value(Ex: 1532.52 DPS):

Type of Match (Ranked or Unranked):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tie-Breakers:

1. Deaths

2. Kills

3. Damage Done/Healing Done

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by AntonMercer
thread reopened

Alright! Let's get posting!! Cats are straightforward, but I wanted to split unranked and ranked so more people could post as unraked is a bit more frequent. I did not include the 1.7 ranks. If you want to see them all you need to do is visit Scyn's thread

Click show to view 2.2 records. [OVERALL]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIGHEST DAMAGE IN A SINGLE WARZONE

HIGHEST DAMAGE IN A SINGLE HIT

HIGHEST DAMAGE PER SECOND

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIGHEST HEALING IN A SINGLE WARZONE

HIGHEST HEALING IN A SINGLE HIT

HIGHEST HEALING PER SECOND

HIGHEST PROTECTION

MOST PROTECTION IN A SINGLE LIFE

MOST DAMAGE TAKEN IN A SINGLE WARZONE

MOST KILLS IN A SINGLE WARZONE

MOST KILLING BLOWS IN A SINGLE WARZONE

MOST SOLO KILLS IN A SINGLE WARZONE

MOST WARZONE WINS

HIGHEST OBJECTIVE POINTS EARNED

MOST MEDALS EARNED IN A SINGLE WARZONE

Click show to view 2.2 records. [UNRANKED]

HIGHEST PROTECTION

MOST WARZONE WINS

Click show to view 2.2 records. [RANKED]

HIGHEST PROTECTION

MOST WARZONE WINS

Edited by AntonMercer

• 4 weeks later...

Since hulacan switched servers I will be taking over the pvp thread. I will update the initial post for rule two to be either BC PVP or the date in the chat box. Let's keep having fun in pvp!

EDIT: ARGH wont let me change the title for some odd reason.... ugh ill remake it in the morning before DXP

Edited by AntonMercer

It has to be date not BC PVP as if a new update comes along that does something funky and it's still BC PVP old records could be posted. Only the date in chat box works

I understand that and ever update whether it be 2.something or 3.0 or 3.something will have a new phrase attached to it therefore it can remain clear which update its from. This is also why I'm going to continue the use of the date option as well to give posters several options on how to validate their SS. I will keep a list in the OP as to what update had what phrase to keep everything straight. There will be a new thread shortly for it so be ready to post!!

Edited by AntonMercer