The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

nomen karr beat baras?

Lathari

"I confronted your master and left him for dead.." Nomen Karr. My question is if Nomen Karr beat Baras, who was equal to Angral in terms of strength does this mean that Sith Warrior is stronger/equal to the Jedi Knight class?

"I confronted your master and left him for dead.." Nomen Karr. My question is if Nomen Karr beat Baras, who was equal to Angral in terms of strength does this mean that Sith Warrior is stronger/equal to the Jedi Knight class?

Baras was actually superior to Angral in power, he overpowered Angral into submission with his force lightning when Angral confronted Baras about not prolonging negociations on the Treaty of Coruscant.

Also, are you sure Nomen Karr said this quote? If I remember correctly they dueled each other on Nal Hutta to a stalemate until Karr fled. I believe you'd be talking about Master Wylette, since he actually defeated Baras and took his lightsaber.

I think the Warrior and Knight are about equal, they both beat a Voice which is stronger than the average DC member.

Baras was actually superior to Angral in power, he overpowered Angral into submission with his force lightning when Angral confronted Baras about not prolonging negociations on the Treaty of Coruscant.

Also, are you sure Nomen Karr said this quote? If I remember correctly they dueled each other on Nal Hutta to a stalemate until Karr fled. I believe you'd be talking about Master Wylette, since he actually defeated Baras and took his lightsaber.

I think the Warrior and Knight are about equal, they both beat a Voice which is stronger than the average DC member.

Difference being that the Voice actually tried to resist Sel-Makor. Back on Dromund Kaas, I doubt that was the case, concerning the Voice holding back.

Difference being that the Voice actually tried to resist Sel-Makor. Back on Dromund Kaas, I doubt that was the case, concerning the Voice holding back.

True, but you forget on Dromund Kaas the Voice was in a severely weakened state during his fight with the JK.