The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

power cord to make datacron/ matrix

Altamarr

I am looking to find out where I can buy the power cord/cable to make the machine work in the Jedi Tower. Anything that I can find on the web leads me to a dead end. I can not even really find the real name for it in game. It took some time to get the datacron that I needed and I do not want it to go to waste.. I will say Thank you for any help I can get here

You don't need a power cord, someone's pulling your leg.

To make a Matrix cube you need three matrix shards (you get them from white Datacrons), you then match the three terminals to the colours of your shards (any order), and activate the machine, your matrix is then put in mission items for some reason.

That's it, no powercord, and yes it's the same for the Imperial side on Dromund Kaas.

You do need a disassembler core for the matrix disassembler, but that's for when you want to take a matrix apart for the shards. And your best bet for that is the GTN.

You don't need a power cord, someone's pulling your leg.

To make a Matrix cube you need three matrix shards (you get them from white Datacrons), you then match the three terminals to the colours of your shards (any order), and activate the machine, your matrix is then put in mission items for some reason.

That's it, no powercord, and yes it's the same for the Imperial side on Dromund Kaas.

You do need a disassembler core for the matrix disassembler, but that's for when you want to take a matrix apart for the shards. And your best bet for that is the GTN.

Or buy the disassembler off the Jawa on Tatooine for like, 9k.

Thank you for Your help with this information. Here I was killing myself looking for something that I really did not need. I think I looked over every world that I have been to. now I can put this to rest.. Thank you :p