The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Guilds. EA what is happening ???

JAMES_PRYDE

Just wondering, what are the "official" things we know about guilds, regarding the server merge ?

Will they transfer ?

If they do how will it work ?

Does the GM need to transfer first ?

Do banks need to be emptied ?

Thankyou

You got me all confuzzled...

What server merges? The latest dev posts are speaking of a free char transfer away from the APAC-Servers... The APAC will then in the future be closed without being merged to any other server.

Logically, you will need to completely withdraw anything from your guild bank, as the guild itself will not be transfered.

You got me all confuzzled...

What server merges? The latest dev posts are speaking of a free char transfer away from the APAC-Servers... The APAC will then in the future be closed without being merged to any other server.

Logically, you will need to completely withdraw anything from your guild bank, as the guild itself will not be transfered.

sorry fellow Pryde:p

When I say merge, I mean, the transfers and the closing down of the APAC servers all together. Im trying to find out IF guilds will transfer somehow ? and how that would work.

When the previous server mergers happened, i had to enlist officers of my guild to empty the guild bank, we had to transfer, and it took several days for the guild banks to be re-established. I do not know if that's the plan for the future transfers, but it would be the safe option.