The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Promethio's List Of Suggestions (as in DEMANDS! XP)

The are a number of items and armors that should be put up on the market or spread around in Cartel Packs that would be gaurenteed to sell well on the Market. Here is a list of things I'd like to see put up on the market (in no particular order)...

Armours

1.) New Jedi Order Robes - I already see this has been requested a number of times, but I'd to add my voice in requesting armor's modeled after the Jedi robes in the films. Plenty of players would like to see their characters in classic Star Wars clothes

2.) Katarn Themed Armor - The armor of Kyle Katarn of Dark Forces/Jedi Outcast Fame. Pretty cool, yet low key armor. Would find a place with Smugglers and Jedi's both.

3.) Jedi Outcast Shadowtrooper's Armor - Force infused full adaptive armor could be used by just about any class and look great. Shadowtrooper's were the elite troops of Katarn's nemesis Desann.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/9/9a/Shadowtrooper-JO.jpg

As a added bonus, you could make so the chest crystal have different color that grant different bonus' when the entire armor is worn. For example a Red Crystal would grant a 5% bonus damage when health drops below 50% while a green Crystal would grant bonus healing to yourself and others, etc. Troopers, bounty hunters, and Sith would go crazy over it.

4.) Cathar Tails! (Belts) - The original Cathar (in the comics) had tails, and I think it would be cool to bring them back in the form of a adaptive belt piece that is actually appears as a tail.

Vehicles

1.) Jetpack (vehicle) - I'd like to see a Rocketeer style vehicle type.

2.) Creature mounts - I'm surprised no creature mounts haven't dropped yet. Make it happen Bioware.

Other

1.) Force Totems - Just a idea I came up with at work today. I'd like to see a item that you could have in your inventory that changes one power to another power. For example, you could have a totem called "Justice Totem" only usuable by Sages or Sorcerers of lvl 50 or greater/light side lvl 4 or greater. You put the Justice Totem in your inventory and it changes your Telekinetic Throw or Force Lightening to Green Force Lightening. It would have the same stats as your Telekinetic throw/Force lightening but would just change the animation. Or you could have a "Master Strike" totem that would swap out a sith Warriors "Ravage" for a Jedi Knight's "Master Strike" and so on and so forth. Would allow a lot of customization for characters.

2.) Daredevil License - This Ultra-Rare item would be a one time use item that would allow you to ride your mount anywhere, from caves to the Corusant Council building to all the flashpoints.

3.) Nexu cat pets - Self explanatory

4.) Universal credit bank - Essentially this would make it so all your characters on a server share the same credit bank. Say you have one toon with a million credits and you start a new toon, that new toon would have direct access to that million credits.