The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Archon fight horribly bugged

SimpleGibby

During the quest "Revenge of the Archon" while I fight the Archon I am running into a massive amount of bugs.

I play a sniper in case that is at all relevant.

1. I often get an error saying target is not in view even when I run up and stand right next to my target. This usually happens if I target the small droids, but has happened while targeting the Archon as well.

2. When I tell my character to go into cover (natural cover, like by the stairs in front of the boss) he will roll in place and NOT enter cover about 30% of the time.

3. Tab targeting will not switch from either the boss to the droids or from the droids to the boss, it will however switch between the droids if my initial selection was one of the droids.

4. When the boss does his special move that throws you to the center of the room before he shoots his massive laser I often get stuck and never get thrown into the middle of the room. When the sequence works correctly I'm able to use my roll and avoid the attack, however when I do not move to the center of the room I cannot use any of my skills that dispel effects and I am one-shotted by the boss even when at full health. That is a very strange issue for me, because if I get hit while standing in the middle of the room it does not kill me (hurts pretty bad though).

The combination of these bugs have pretty much made this fight unwinnable for me right now. every time I'm doing good and about to win the fight his super move bugs and I get killed instantly (and I'm pretty sure there is no one-shot mechanic in this fight)