The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Can we please have level 55 versions for ALL Hard Mode Flashpoints?

OrionSol

At level 50, they need flashpoints to help them earn comms and xp to get to 55, that's great.

However, with the limited number of flashpoints at 55... gets old, fast.

Can we please get ALL the Flashpoints, entirely... to have level 55 versions?

Thanks

No, no and no!!!

We want new flashpoints! Not the old ones remade into 55, we need something new and fresh!

(I agree with you that those four flashpoints get old very fast)

Edited by Ruzdu

Of course they can do both, but believe me if they see they can get by without having to design new fp they will not deisgn new fp.

We should ask for new flashpoints all the time, the will redo old flashpoints anyway because it is way of low demanding resource.

• 2 weeks later...
No, no and no!!!

We want new flashpoints! Not the old ones remade into 55, we need something new and fresh!

(I agree with you that those four flashpoints get old very fast)

As a Newly Transformed Anakin Skywalker said just after becoming the Evil DARTH VADER in Episode 3.

" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Edited by Sith-Viscera

My two favorite flashpoints are the ones that do not have hard modes, I would love to see them get hard modes that are ranked as "tier 2" like Lost Island had been. Bioware has noted that they were adding "new" flashpoints, and while I would love those two upgraded, I would be severely disappointed if there wasn't at least one truly new flashpoint to go with them. I think there should have been a new flashpoint that had its story mode geared to level 55, similar to Lost Island and Kaon Under Siege with the Rise of the Hutt Cartel that also has a "tier 2" style Hard Mode version. I'd also like to see Nighmare Modes for all the level 50 Hard Mode flashpoints that are intended for level 55 players.