[BUG] Achievement for defeating Firebrand & Stormcaller

Jerba

Today, I ran Explosive Conflict in 8-man Nightmare mode, since I was hoping to get the achievement now that it is fixed.

The patch notes read:

Players now granted the proper Achievement upon defeating the Firebrand and Stormcaller Tanks in all difficulty modes of Explosive Conflict.

After defeating the Tanks, I incorrectly received the achievement for 16-man Story mode, and I am still missing the one for 8-man Nightmare mode. So there still is a bug there.

In addition, the following achievements do not work, even though they should be fixed according to the Patch Notes:

- Ancient Pylons (16 man, story mode)

- Infernal Council (16 man, story mode)

Note that 16-man nightmare mode is working correctly. Also, I heard that going in there in 8-man nightmare will complete the 16-man story achievements.

Submitted an in-game bug report as well.

Edited by Jerba

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Like the previous user, I apologize for necroing this thread, but it's less than a year old and is still an active issue. I ran 8m EC NiM on Tuesday and did not receive the achievement for killing Firebrand and Stormcaller. Ironically enough I did receive the achievement for surviving Firebrand and Stormcaller since we hadn't wiped (and I didn't already have it).

Please correct this longstanding bug.