All the Pieces - Macrobinocular final mission - bugged

Elfa

I started the mission yesterday but had to leave to raid with my guild. I came back to it today and it hadn't reset. Resetting the phase had no effect and it will not allow anyone but me to go through the ramp onto the jumping phase.

When other group members try clicking on the ramp it says they're ineligible. I've tried relogs, resets and re-groups and I've tried taking people who were there yesterday with me and someone who wasn't and nobody can go with me.

The mission can't be dropped and it can't be reset. I cannot complete it now because its a heroic 4 and I need more people to finish.

• 2 weeks later...
I started the mission yesterday but had to leave to raid with my guild. I came back to it today and it hadn't reset. Resetting the phase had no effect and it will not allow anyone but me to go through the ramp onto the jumping phase.

When other group members try clicking on the ramp it says they're ineligible. I've tried relogs, resets and re-groups and I've tried taking people who were there yesterday with me and someone who wasn't and nobody can go with me.

The mission can't be dropped and it can't be reset. I cannot complete it now because its a heroic 4 and I need more people to finish.

Bump. I attempted to assist a guildie with this quest, myself having already completed on all eligible toons, and was unable to "jump" onto the vehicles via activating the platform.

• 4 months later...