The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Subscriber Daily Quest: 5 CC for 10,000 credits

Con:

might cost BW some money but it is worth rewarding players a bit if they log in and it might actually increase CC sales in the same way free sample do. Just limit how much each legacy can convert per day to keep it manageable. I like PLEX/REX but that is too big a step; just a few CC that can add up over time

Pro:

Allow the people for whom $0.60 is a big deal or have a philosophical issue with spending RL$ to now get *everything* in the game and from in game efforts.

Another subscriber benefit.

Another reason to log in daily without being another F****** daily (looking at you MoP, SWTOR et al)

Allows you to set a high "list price" in peoples' minds for CC. if you have millions of credits you are going to do this. But when somone with fewer credits has a 100000c or 100cc choice they may choose 100cc.

Edited by caronome

This idea was great at the title.. The OP post... Not so much..

I like the idea of a random daily or semi random daily that we could do for credits or a small amount of CC.. This would be subscriber only and could be used to supplement our monthly grant..

It could even be a small quest chain that we have to do..

In either case.. I like the idea of there being a way that subscribers can earn a small amount of CC or fair amount of credits through a subscriber only quest.. I think it would add value to being a subscriber and help generate new subs to the game.. :)