Typical Repub PvP

falgarr

Repubs are worse here than The Harbringer. That's saying a lot because the Repubs on The Harbringer can be described as the people that made Kurt Cobain kill himself.

A disease, a horrible hell.

Edited by falgarr

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8374/screenshot2013052815143.jpg

Uh, who?

Repubs are worse here than The Harbringer. That's saying a lot because the Repubs on The Harbringer can be described as the people that made Kurt Cobain kill himself.

A disease, a horrible hell.

No, I play on The Harbinger. Those kids are hopeless.

Edited by leijae

Typical 55 pvp with ld50 ;)

http://i.imgur.com/1iPG91M.jpg

Yours truly,

The only useless pug to go grass

If that's the game i'm thinking of , useless pug from a fail guild premade i won't mention lost grass without calling out and we couldn't get it back cause certain people were /stucking to get to the node we were trying to take. But my statement still stands from that screen shot , useless pugs can't be carried they see an ld50 4 man and expect they can just go be scoreboard warriors and not play objectively.

Edited by donthedondon

If thatls the game i'm thinking of , useless pug from a fail guild premade i won't mention lost grass without calling out and we couldn't get it back cause certain people were /stucking to get to the node we were trying to take. But my statement still stands from that screen shot , useless pugs can't be carried they see an ld50 4 man and expect they can just go be scoreboard warriors and not play objectively.

As a casual pvper I solo queue much of the time. Going against a 4man of the top guilds sucks balls, but people often forget when they're carried.

That being said, I was in a Civil War recently with an <Uncensored> premade. I forget exactly who was on the opposiing team (a few from PD mayhaps?) but it was a real nail biter. No one capped mid but we ended up winning 10-0 (capped our natural node first). Afterwards I was /w by 2 of the Uncensored guys for a GG, and had a nice chat with Panser about PvP in general.

The point is, pugging ain't easy, but give some credit when it's due. (And I only quoted you CM because I've had my run-ins with you ingame, but it's all in good fun. :D)