The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

BIG mistake

Like many others i'm a sibscriber, have been since they released it, i've seen People enjoy themselves in the game and i've seen the bunch of whiners that roam the game from time to time, With Cartel Market People got their hopes up for some New and exciting stuff, but in my eyes the Cartel Market is probably the worst thing released so far, so much has been ruined because of it, instead of releasing New armors for People to find it's placed at the Cartel Market, like the New Sith Armor from the Star Wars The Old Republic Trailer, i think it looks pretty great and would make an fine edition to the rare armor Collection, but now it's more like '' Find the 5 persons who doesn't run around you With the exact same armor as everyone else ''. and then came the thing People have been waiting for, the Appearance changer, i were pretty happy With it, changing my ugly human Juggernaut to a more evil and cool looking fellow i can flirt my way into my apprentice's bedchamber, but noooo, changing appearances costs ALOT, i understand race should be more or less something you should have to pay for, but changing hair ? Eye color ? Tattoo ? come on guys, atleast make something that doesn't have to get out of the players wallet and rather the character .One genius idea : Enable pay to transfer atleast, we are all waiting to transfer Our '' mighty '' characters '' from one server to the Next, would really make People happy !

When it comes to the Eradicator set and the Valiant Jedi armor set I think it is great that many has this set, as I look at it more like a uniform of sorts. There is a reason why mostly all the sith and jedi wear these armors in the CGI trailer. I just wish they placed some of these armors on NPCs to to make it be a uniform.