The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Idea for future Star Wars game

I was thinking what if they made a Star Wars similar to pirates of the Caribbean online. If you remember this game you probably already know where iam going with this, but if you haven't played it then I will explain. In pirates online you started out as a theft in jail who brakes out and becomes a pirate. As a pirate you travel the Caribbean and try to become the most notorious pirate in the Caribbean. Just so you know this game was a MMO. I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

I meant that in this game you actually play as a pirate and you can go to nar shadda, tatooine, nal hutta, corusant, etc. you can buy your own ship, weapons (blasters, vibroblades, grenades, etc.), and you don't get any companions. As for the timeline it can be right before episode 1 right before there are any large wars.

I meant that in this game you actually play as a pirate and you can go to nar shadda, tatooine, nal hutta, corusant, etc. you can buy your own ship, weapons (blasters, vibroblades, grenades, etc.), and you don't get any companions. As for the timeline it can be right before episode 1 right before there are any large wars.
Oh I see. I think any game more geared towards the underworld would be very interesting. And it doesn't even have to be an RPG. 1313 for one had great potential and I hope someone picks it up.

I think however that a game of the exact kind your suggestion would be too similar to the smuggle and bounty hunter stories that we see in SWTOR to be viable. Still I'd love to play a game that explores the Star Wars underworld, still waiting on that live action series...