The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Failure to Fire bug - bad over the past 2 days?

swtonewbie

Hey everybody,

I know that there is a huge thread about the FTF bug, but i wanted to know if people have noticed this. I started playing a new marauder about 4 days ago, toon before that was a sniper and BH. The failure to fire bug has been really bad the last two days (5-27 and 5-26). I mentioned my sniper and BH toons because it wasnt as noticeable on my ranged toons. On my marauder it's not just happening to one attack either: force scream, vicous slash, battering assault...even my damn basic attack (assault) are all getting FTF bugged.

So just over the last 2-3 days anyone noticed an increase in FTF? i figured it was due to the weekend, especially with this being a holiday weekend in the US. So there would be more lag on the servers overall.

Edited by swtonewbie

Hey everybody,

I know that there is a huge thread about the FTF bug, but i wanted to know if people have noticed this. I started playing a new marauder about 4 days ago, toon before that was a sniper and BH. The failure to fire bug has been really bad the last two days (5-27 and 5-26). I mentioned my sniper and BH toons because it wasnt as noticeable on my ranged toons. On my marauder it's not just happening to one attack either: force scream, vicous slash, battering assault...even my damn basic attack (assault) are all getting FTF bugged.

So just over the last 2-3 days anyone noticed an increase in FTF? i figured it was due to the weekend, especially with this being a holiday weekend in the US. So there would be more lag on the servers overall.

The bug has always been far worse on melee characters than ranged, it's possible that part of it is due to increased user activity, but most likely it's just because you went from ranged to melee

The bug has always been far worse on melee characters than ranged, it's possible that part of it is due to increased user activity, but most likely it's just because you went from ranged to melee

This isnt my first melee character, I've been on my ranged toons for the last 2 weeks but before that i had my Scoundrel, Jugg and even a Sentinel. The FTFs werent as bad as they are now.