Double 2 set bonus on Scrapper

jbview

Need some advice on running 2 set bonuses or one. I currently have 2 skill armoring 27 with the 15% critical chance to backblast. Also have the new 2 set bonus. Can't decide if i shopuld get the 4 set bonus and gain some cunning, endurance, and 5 max energy or stick with tho old armoring?

At the moment I'm running

2 piece bonus for 15% crit chance to backblack from pve gear

2 piece bonus for extra 3 seconds to xs freighter flyby from pvp gear

Haveny they changed the bonus to being 15% extra on blast whip instead? or am I wrong?

I actually wondered about this myself, but it turned out that using the armorings with the higher Cunning made up for the loss of the Backblast crit chance. My dps actually increased, and energy management got significantly easier with the 5 extra energy.

I actually wondered about this myself, but it turned out that using the armorings with the higher Cunning made up for the loss of the Backblast crit chance. My dps actually increased, and energy management got significantly easier with the 5 extra energy.

This is correct; while losing the crit chance on backblast sucks you will still get more dps out of the new armorings. Also the 5 extra energy really does help especially on burn phases.

Edited by bryceman

At the moment I'm running

2 piece bonus for 15% crit chance to backblack from pve gear

2 piece bonus for extra 3 seconds to xs freighter flyby from pvp gear

still using this set up with the old BB crit,

will drop the fly tic to get the blaster whip crit and stick with the 2 old 63 armoring once i can afford it

15% backblast crit/ 15% blasterwhip crits...... mmmmmmm scrappy