The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Obvious lack of support for paying customers

So i bought SWTOR on it's release, played for a while but had commitment overseas, i came back to the game a year later and thought it was looking pretty good, awesome story lines, impeccable gameplay, fun warzones, cartel shop is a nice touch, the commander packs were good.. Up until the cartel shop stopped working for me.. I waited a day, 2 days, a week, tried in vain to contact a customer service representative with no avail.. So obviously now my game is broken since i can't access the cartel shop which in turn waters down the other gameplay elements for me, most of you probably wont agree but the lack of effort to at least offer help to a paying customer puts me off everything else about this game, perhaps i will leave and not return but i'd just like to say, congratulation Bioware, you certainly made you money's worth out of me, which lets face it, this business is all about the money, but you could at least provide a sound, working product for all the money you are making!

So i bought SWTOR on it's release, played for a while but had commitment overseas, i came back to the game a year later and thought it was looking pretty good, awesome story lines, impeccable gameplay, fun warzones, cartel shop is a nice touch, the commander packs were good.. Up until the cartel shop stopped working for me.. I waited a day, 2 days, a week, tried in vain to contact a customer service representative with no avail.. So obviously now my game is broken since i can't access the cartel shop which in turn waters down the other gameplay elements for me, most of you probably wont agree but the lack of effort to at least offer help to a paying customer puts me off everything else about this game, perhaps i will leave and not return but i'd just like to say, congratulation Bioware, you certainly made you money's worth out of me, which lets face it, this business is all about the money, but you could at least provide a sound, working product for all the money you are making!

Your case must be extraordinary considering that the Cartel Market works for most everyone else. Be more specific with your problem here. Maybe one of us has run into the issue and has had to fix it.

Your game isnt broken. The billing system for cartel coins is. once there is an error there is NO way to repurchase cartel coins ever again. Waiting will NOT resolve the ban on cartel purchases with valid credit cards/paypal. This is a very common problem that bioware/EA will not acknowledge , the customer support is non existent and a waste of an extremely long and expensive (if OS) phone call. In short those of us who havent been able to purchase cartel coins are not able to resub even.

The CS in this game is very poor indeed. I remember at launch getting a reply in game upon putting a ticket in within the hour somoetimes. Now you wait for weeks and on top of that majority of tickets get closed by MO-TO which is a robot then I have to resubmit the ticket dozens of times before I get someone.