The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

My CM Suggestion List

This is a list various things for the Cartel Market that I have suggested. They are a whole wide of different types of items that could be pets, toys or other things. These are various suggested new items are not specific to be bought straight from the market, these could be randomly found items from packs.

- Pets -

1.1) Mini You - A mini version of you or one of your other created characters to follow you around. This item randomizes between all your legacy characters, so you can't select which one it will be.

1.2) Mini Master - A mini version of Satele Shan/Darth Malgus to follow you around.

- Toys -

2.1) Gravity Control Droid - A droid that controls the air space around you, making you float while restoring health and your class specific energy pool.

2.2) Security Droid - For a short time, a security droid gets summon to follow you around as an additional companion. This droid doesn't go into combat.

2.3) Acolyte/Padawan/Bounty Hunter/Trooper Follower - Summons the follower for a short time to follow you around as an additional companion. The followers doesn't go into combat.

2.4) Playful Droid - A mini pet droid plays with you.

2.5) Energetic Creature - A mini pet creature plays with you.

- Mounts - *Naming is just to help you understand the item design*

3.1) Hover Platform - Stand on a hover platform and move around. (This mount also allows you to use emotes while its still active.)

3.2) Gravity Orb/Shell - Float inside a gravity controlled area and move around.

- Others -

4.1) Cartel Fighter Droid Pack - A self-created fighter droid, completely designed by you in a droid appearance creator. Can be designed to heal and wield all types of weapons. (This is a custom designed companion.)

4.2) Mannequin Unlock - A legacy unlock for the ship to unlock a Mannequin to dress up. It takes all gear and weapons at all levels, even if you have not yet reached it.

4.3) Weapon Ability Unlocks - Allow players who usually can't wield a certain weapon ability type to be able to. This is restricted to your class capabilities. Melee users is available to unlock the other Melee weapon abilities, but not the Range weapon abilities and vice versa.

EDIT: Added new item ideas: 1.2, 2.5, Mounts, 4.3.

These are all the ideas I could think of at the moment. There may be more added later. I hope you like these ideas.

Edited by Zeargon
Removed Suicide Pill Idea

Well, I'd like these, except the Suicide pills because it just seems stupid, and it could be taken offensively to players who have lost loved ones by suicide.

I honestly thought players would find it fun using it, but your right it about that aspect. I'll remove it from the list.

EDIT: Updated list with new items as well.

Edited by Zeargon