2.0 individual class record : scratch or no scratch ?

Majram

Hey guys,

I think we ve done enough talking about if we should start a new record thread from scratch or just update it. I just receive this answer from the OP of the original thread :

"You're welcome to take over, you're also welcome to start it over if you choose to. You'll need to have people do something in order to show that their screenshots are new though."

I think we should actually start over but the decision, I think, should go with the majority.

So here's the first question: yes or no to scratch ?

And the second question is related to the message of the OP:

I know that it would be near impossible to make sure the screeenshot were taken after the augment glitch fix, but, what should we do to verify it?

I think we could first check it's not double posted (posted before). What do you guys suggest ?

Best Regard

Me

Best you can hope for is that people are not posting old glitched screen shots, though most of the numbers are just perfect storm type deals anyways. Just got out of a warzone with 2 people in the 2+ mil healing range, they will still happen from time to time.

Most of the numbers at some point are going to be filled out by ranked warzones anyways, those can be identified by who is on the rosters so the random pugger high number will end up dropping off.