The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Stealth Speeder

Hi all. Love this game. Hate running past trash mobs. I really see no point in my lv55(s) being hounded by something that effectively has no benefit. Would love a speeder you can get that when ridden you enter stealth mode! I can imagine that some ppl would see this as bad for low level characters that perhaps need the small exp gains trash mobs supply. So maybe add a reasonable level limit like some crystals on the CM?

If you want stealth, level a stealth class... Or do you plan to give core skills of other classes to stealthers, too ?

You have a point. Because you can not use mounts in combat, during a fight it would be no problem i think. But what about before the combat? A pvp flagged player could be attacked by a non-stealther toon, off from a stealhed mount. IMBA. I would suggest, that the mounts stealth function should only work, when you are not flagged for pvp, and not in a FP or OPS. Ofcourse it would mean, that it only would work on non-pvp servers, where you are not automaticly flagged all the time...

Then it should cause no class inbalances imo. So i support the OPs suggestion.